[ThursdayClub] May wrap up and last call!
I know you are already in long weekend mode – but hang with me for a second, well a couple of minutes!
We are wrapping up our month of COMMITMENT – how did you do?
Here’s my wrap up
Here’s where I fixed my “Overs”
- I backed away from a couple of committees that weren’t serving me.
- I unfollowed some groups & people on social that didn’t align.
- I’ve said NO more than once – including to my family – and that ain’t easy!
- I’ve decluttered and organized my workspace – to be more efficient with my work time so I could have more ME time.
My “Unders” fixes
- I’ve committed to my health by going public – yikes! I’m doing a 16 week challenge with Isagenix – the IsaBody Challenge and I’m sharing my journey on TikTok. Yep, you read that right. Wanna join me – let’s go. Drop me an email and I’ll get you the deets.
- I’m keeping a food journal during that 16 weeks and I’m committing to mindful eating.
- I’m committing to 1 hour a day of flat out sales work by intentionally connecting with all my connections and asking them to hop on a zoom call with me to see how we can help each other in our businesses/careers. PS – this has been AMAZING!
- I’m committing to doing more live video versus just my writing – so look for me on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and yes – TikTok! PS – I backed away from Clubhouse – I thought it was going to be uber cool, but instead, it was a time suck that didn’t align.
Hit reply and let me know how you did!
Next month – we are diving into our 2.0. What’s next in your life, how do you do it, how do you make it happen. Turning dreams into reality. This is going to be a good one!
LAST CHANCE to grab the discounted price for the Courage Summit – a $2,000 break! 12 months – a lifetime of fulfillment and happiness. To me that’s priceless.
See you next month and happy Memorial Day weekend!