[ThursdayClub] Plug in for Success
Yesterday in our live Training I dove into the ONE thing that often weeds out the folks who quit when the going gets tough – it’s PLUGGING IN. (Grab the replay here)
It all goes back to the growth cycle.
- When we start anything we are hyped up – ready to rock and roll and do some world conquering! Don that superhero cape because here I come type attitude.
- Reality sets in – this shit is HARD! What did I sign up for? You aren’t seeing wins, you are struggling to figure out how the hell you are going to get where you want to go.
- You hit the bottom – and this is where most people QUIT. EXCEPT for those who surround themselves with a support system. Those folks at Weight Watchers (WW) aren’t stupid – they get it. Show up week after week and you’ll have success – don’t show up and well – you get the picture.
- If you persevere the tough rock bottom and keep showing up, surrounding yourself with people who have been where you want to go and plug into proven systems you start to go back up the happy scale. You begin to see successes and wins.
- You are re-energized by the wins and keep going until you reach your goal.
PLUG in. It’s key.
Comment and get involved in our Facebook Group – HERE.
Comment in our Forums – HERE.
As noted in the training I’m open to starting a Facebook Messenger Chat group so folks can post their daily wins or a text messaging group. Just hit me back and let me know what works!
Go bond with Earl Nightingale – it’s powerful. Be one with Earl – you won’t regret it!